Who We Are
EPR is an applied economics firm. We provide our clients clarity and insight for confident decision-making for even the most daunting of questions and issues in today’s increasingly complex, confusing world. For more than 25 years, our professionals have worked tirelessly to become a trusted and objective provider of effective solutions through state-of-the-art, customized, and thoughtful research and analysis. EPR’s team of experienced professionals will equip you with the information you need to move forward on the right course.
Who We Serve
- Attorneys seeking a high quality analysis of their client’s damages situation or litigation support services for their case,
- Policy-makers concerned about the state-wide or regional economic and/or fiscal impact of a project, program or initiative,
- Public officials and business stakeholders concerned with invigorating or re-vitalizing a local-regional economy through strategic economic/community development,
- Parties assessing the impact of a plan or development project-projects for development review,
- Parties looking for U.S. CIS approval for an EB-5 Regional Center or EB-5 Project
- Those concerned about the future course of the economy, or
- Groups concerned about local or regional housing needs.